Life is filled with a lot of difficult and unanswered question. In many ways, these uncertainties add to the mystery and amazement of life. A short question, like “Who am I?” can lead to hours of introspecting and debating among friends and family. And by the end of it, we probably still won’t be able to agree on an answer.
In my experience, contemplating the answers to these questions sharpens our thinking and can give us a deeper understanding of ourselves and life in general.
50 Life Questions With No Easy Answers
1. Who am I?
2. Is there a God? (If yes, what is God?)
3. What happened at the beginning of the universe?
4. What is the meaning of life?
5. What is the purpose of my existence?
6. What is consciousness?
7. What is love?
8. What is right and wrong?
9. Can world peace ever be achieved?
10. Will poverty ever end?
11. How can I be happy?
12. How can I make someone else happy?
13. What is the nature of reality?
14. Why do I experience pain and suffering?
15. What is the proper role of government?
16. Where does creativity come from?
17. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
18. What is the difference between living and existing?
19. What would your final words be?
20. Is it possible to achieve your dreams?
21. What happens after we die?
22. What is your greatest fear ever?
23. Who has inspired you the most in your life?
24. What are your top 5 personal values?
25. What is true freedom? Does it exist?
26. What would you not give up for $1,000,000 in cash?
27. How do you define success?
28. What is the ideal society?
29. How much money per month is enough for you to live comfortably?
30. If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
31. Where do you want to be in 20, 30, or 50 years?
32. What is the biggest obstacle that stands in your way right now?
33. What was the most defining moment in your life over the past year?
34. How do you want to be remembered after you die?
35. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?
36. When is silence better than words?
37. What is the first thought you have in the morning and the last thought you have at night?
38. Are there aspects of life that are beyond our perception and understanding?
39. Will machines ever become conscious?
40. Will we one day live on the moon or another planet?
41. Do extraterrestrial lifeforms exist?
42. What’s the next evolution of humans?
43. Will humans ever become extinct?
44. Is there such a thing as absolute truth?
45. Do some animals believe in a God or supernatural being?
46. How much of our decision-making is based on free will?
47. How would I perceive the world if I only had one sense?
48. How would life be different if you were born the opposite gender?
49. How would life be different if you were born in a different country?
50. If you could transport to any place during any period of time, where and when would it be?
Learn how to build a happy and successful life in The Science of Self Improvement.