Exactly 8 years ago today, The Emotion Machine published its very first article.
At the time when I first started this website, I had no idea what it was going to turn into. Now we have over 500 articles about a range of topics in psychology and self improvement, along with thousands of readers on a daily basis.
Despite this success, The Emotion Machine is still a baby to me – and it still has a lot of growing to do.
Most new websites don’t last more than 3 years, but I’ve been determined to keep this site alive and make sure it reaches its full potential. In many ways, it’s become the backbone of my life.
So whether you’re completely new to this site, or you’ve been following The Emotion Machine since the beginning, I want to give you a big “thank you” for being here and showing your support – it truly means the world to me.
Let’s recollect on some of the great content that have been created on this site over the years.
What to Explore at The Emotion Machine
- Best Self Improvement Articles – One of the first things I usually tell people to check out is our “best articles” page. Many people can get overwhelmed by the large amount of content on here, but this page helps to highlight some of the very best articles at The Emotion Machine.
- Psychology Quizzes – Here’s a small collection of psychology quizzes to help you better understand yourself. These aren’t mean to be taken too seriously, but they are a fun and healthy way to spark introspection.
- YouTube Channel – Recently I’ve been creating more psychology and self improvement videos on YouTube. This is one of the newer developments at The Emotion Machine, but I plan on focusing a lot more on improving this channel in the future.
- Recommended Reading – Here’s a nice list of my favorite books in psychology and self improvement. If you’re looking to expand your knowledge about how the human mind works, this is a great resource to check out.
- Next Level Coaching – One of the most rewarding things for me is to work with people 1 on 1 to help them achieve their goals. You can schedule a free chat with me by filling out the form on this page.
As you can see, The Emotion Machine has a lot of different resources in psychology and self improvement, all of them designed for the sole purpose of helping individuals reach their full potential.
Do you want to help The Emotion Machine to continue growing into the future? Pledge a small donation of $5 on Patreon. This will allow us to continue creating new articles, videos, quizzes, and ebooks in the future.
Any support is greatly appreciated.
While The Emotion Machine is 8 years old, I plan to keep improving it for decades to come. We are just getting started and I have some really big plans for the future, including better articles, videos, and online courses.
By pledging a small donation of just $5 (the equivalent of a cup of coffee at Starbucks), you are doing a huge favor in helping this site become the best it can be.
Give The Emotion Machine a Birthday Gift
(and get other awesome rewards in self improvement)
Stay updated on new articles and resources in psychology and self improvement: