Why Nature Documentaries Are the Best TV Shows for Your Mental Health

Not all TV shows are created equal, especially when it comes to your mental health. We should all be mindful of the types of media we consume on a regular basis and how it impacts our mind (including TV, movies, … Continue reading

The Origin of Us: Campfires As The Bedrock of Human Civilization

If you want to understand who we are as human beings, a good question to ask yourself is “Where did we come from?” And to begin to find an answer to this big and daunting question, it’s helpful to discover … Continue reading

Sitters and Rovers: Healthy Risk-Taking

Some biologists say that between 15-20% of the animal kingdom are sitters. They are defined as having a passive temperament – “slow-to-warm up” to their surroundings, and “often sitting on the sidelines observing.” The other 80% of animals are rovers. … Continue reading