In this first episode of “Talking to Myself,” I share some big announcements about my new book deal, as well as some interesting studies on nature and body image, writing and sleeping, sauna bathing, mindfulness and kindness, and the relationship between volunteering and self-esteem. I also answer some of your guys questions on Twitter, including questions on social media and social skills, how to manage an anxiety episode, the effect of pornography on our minds, how to get “revenge” on people who hurt you, forgiving others, and the difference between psychology and neuroscience.
- Exposure to nature promotes a more positive body image
- Students more engaged and attentive following outdoor lesson in nature
- The connection between writing and sleeping
- Why sauna bathing is good for your health
- Mindfulness training leads to kindness toward socially ostracized strangers
- Helping strangers may help teen’s self-esteem
Enjoy This Podcast? Please Support Me
If you enjoy and appreciate my work in anyway, please consider giving a small donation to show your support. I currently accept donations in two ways:
My site depends on awesome people like you to keep growing and evolving. I’m tremendously grateful for any support you can provide.
Stay updated on new articles and resources in psychology and self improvement: